· starting from a fresh vita on 3.01 firmware, do the following: sign into your psn account by going to: settings > PSN > Sign In - while there, go to automatic update and untick "download update files for applications" (this only applies for ps+) you can sign out now. go back to Settings > System > Auto-start settings
Download the PS Vita firmware you want to install (the one you want to upgrade to) from this website (in my case, I want to update to 3.36, so I will download that one).
· The PS Vita will automatically download the latest firmware if set. But it wont automatically Update you to the latest firmware. I don't think of any system that does that w/o your permission. Some people had that problem. They had 3.61 downoaded so they couldn't update to 3.60 from PC. They just simply had to exit the downloaded 3.61 firmware.
Is there any way to stop my vita from updating? I've heard you can turn off autoupdates on the psn section of the system settings, but I can't access the psn section because it says that first I need to update. 5 comments. share. save. hide. report. 70% Upvoted. This thread is archived. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Sort by . best. level 1. 1K/2K/TV on 3.60 Henkaku ...
· PS Vita OFFICIAL Firm Ware 3.69! Prepare Your Vita & AVOID UPDATE! If you wish to help the Channel? - https://paypal.me/GamersRebirthDL Enjoy! Draquen Tutori...
This guide will show users how to downgrade their PS Vita to a lower official firmware. It is recommended to downgrade to firmware 3.60 because it is easier to install ENSO on 3.60. However, PS Vita that are fairly brand new may not be able to downgrade below 3.67. After downgrading, you will need to hack your Vita again.
· If you own a PS Vita and have it hacked in order to run other games and emulators, then you know that the moment you update your Vita’s firmware, …
· On your PS Vita, make sure to go into airplane mode in the settings. Launch QCMA from your PC, then plug in your PS Vita via USB. In the Vita’s Settings, go to System Update, and Update from PC; Triple check that the update says Firmware 3.60, and nothing else (in particular not firmware 3.61/3.63, or anything above 3.60!) Update!
· Proceeding both yesterday's H-Encore2 PS Vita Kernel Exploit and their previous revision, today Sony pushed live a PlayStation Vita System Software / Firmware 3.72 update which patches doesn't patch the Bitter Smile PKG adding it to the revoke list blocking the game and blacklisting the userland exploit and didn't blacklist the h-encore² on FW 3.72 after all.
· I hate that my Vita keeps nagging me all the time to update to the latest firmware it downloaded. With this, it seems like I’ll no longer have to worry about that. Thanks Yifan! The typing into the browser thing is also pretty useful and makes it easy to go for either HENkaku or taiHENkaku. Couldn’t ask for anything else.
Doubt your doubts instead of your beliefs.