· Head back to the Odin application. Click on the 'BL' button, then choose the file that starts with "BL" inside your extracted firmware folder. Next, click on the 'AP' button in Odin and choose the AP file inside your extracted firmware folder. Click on the 'CP' button, choose the CP file inside your extracted firmware folder.
· This is how to select a 4 file/repair firmware for Samsung in Odin. Firstly, click on the ‘ BL ‘ button, then choose the file that starts with “BL” inside your extracted firmware folder. Secondly, click on the ‘ AP ‘ button in Odin and choose the AP file inside your extracted firmware folder.
Now your phone in Download Mode. Step 5: Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable during in Download Mode.. Step 6: Once you have connected your phone to the computer, Odin will recognize your device. You’ll be able to see Added!!! A message on the left top corner of Odin Tool Window and a light-blue box below the ID: COM section.
The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message. Now extract the .zip firmware file you have downloaded to get the Odin flashable .tar file inside. └ Skip this step if you already have a .tar file of the firmware. Click on the AP tab on Odin window and select the .tar.md5 FIRMWARE file that you downloaded.
If you Flash your phone with the wrong firmware version, then your device may become bricked therefore always download the right Stock ROM file of your device and then Flash with it. It can sometimes be difficult to find the correct Stock firmware of your Samsung device online for new users so, If you want to learn more about how to locate correct firmware of Samsung device and for this, ...
· Now Download the Firmware you need to install on your phone. Few of the Firmware files can be downloaded from this link. After you have downloaded both Odin and the firmware extract the Firmware in a single folder. For reference check the below screenshot. Now Open Odin on your Laptop. Turn Off your Galaxy device.
· Open the Extracted ODIN File called ODIN v3.11.1 exe file using the Administrator – Right Click your mouse and Open using Administrator Now Reboot your Phone into Download Mode So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode. Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables
Click "Firmware" and enter your device model. Select country or type in certain info to filter, eg.Baseband version. After downloading it (normally a compressed file), you need to extact/unzip it to certain location of your PC. The file types that Odin uses are *.bin,*.tar and *.tar.md5. Find the file you have downloaded and then unzip it to Desktop.
· So First Turn your Phone off -> press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons Until you see a download mode. Now Connect your Phone to PC using the USB Cables; When you connect the USB cable you will see a blue sign in Odin Now Go back again Odin and Add the firmware which you downloaded from Above by Clicking AP/PDA Button
In this guide, you will learn How To Flash / Install LG Stock Firmware (ROMs) With LGUP Flash Tool. The process is very simple and easy to follow. We will be sharing full step by step guide below On how to use LGUP Flash tool to Install Stock ROMs on LG devices. It is the simple tool that all LG Android users should have. It’s like Odin Flash ...
Marriage is like any other job--it's much easier if you like the boss.